venerdì 7 giugno 2013

MY NEW RED HAT




Played with toys for children, as a child I got
I haven't any time for children although I got a lot..

Life goes on so fast that sometimes we forget the importance to stop and focus on what it's really important in our life.
So yesterday I took a break from my busy life and I decided to take some photos with my new purchase..this red hat which reminded me the time when I was a child and everything smelled of happiness and love..I enjoyed ike a child in front of the camera and I was ten again!


Played with toys for children, as a child I got
I haven't ant time for children although I got a lot..

La vita scorre velocemente tra impegni di lavoro e appuntamenti vari che spesso ci dimentichiamo l'importanza di fermarci un attimo e focalizzarci su ciò che realmente conta.
Cosi ieri ho deciso di prendermi un pomeriggio libero e fare alcuni scatti con il mio nuovo cappello rosso..giocare davanti la camera mi ha fatto tornare bambino, quando tutto aveva il profumo della felicità e dell'amore..avevo di nuovo dieci anni!



















6 commenti:

  1. bellissimo il cappellino rosso!

    RispondiElimina
  2. complimenti per il tuo look, fantastico come sempre! Meravigliosa anche la location!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you! You gave me inspiration to make my outfit! xoxo Josh

    RispondiElimina
  4. Nice hat. Cute pics :)
    http://adamsapplelist.blogspot.in/2014/04/fashion-and-style-tips-for-broke-people.html

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...