venerdì 12 luglio 2013

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION #1


















Hi people!
Here we are with my column about street style..some images from Milan, Paris, London, and New York that have inspired me and I hope they are going to inspire you as well.
I really like the second image cause at the moment I'm totally into classic mood..I love tailored suits and blazer that give you a sense of aesthetics and luxury..let me know what inspires you guys!


Ciao ragazzi!
Eccomi di nuovo con la mia rubrica sullo street style..alcune immagini da Milano, Parigi, Londra e New York che mi hanno molto inspirato e spero siano di inspirazione anche per voi.
Personalmente mi piace molto la seconda immagine perchè in questo periodo mi piace tutto ciò che è classico e super elegante come completi sartoriali e giacche..aspetto di sapere quali sono le vostre fonti di inspirazione ragazzi!


9 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...